Best Payment Methods for New Zealand Players at Live Casinos
Option #1 – Debit Cards and Credit Cards
New Zealand players can utilize the popular debit and credit cards for their payment method on many of the most popular New Zealand online casinos. Credit cards are known as one of the most popular and convenient payment methods for online casino platforms. They oftentimes have no fees and are instantaneous with most platforms.
- Processed Instantly in Most Cases
- Simple and Convenient
- Accepted by Most Casinos
- Only VISA and MasterCard are Accepted
Option #2 – Trustly
Trustly allows players to pay directly from their bank through their payment provider service. While it is not the most popular option, it happens to be an effective choice for players that are looking to use their bank funds for a deposit.
- Requires Third-Party Account with Trustly
- Not Processed Instantly
- Safe and Secure Payment Platform
- Only Supported by a Few Casinos
Option #3 – Skrill
Online payments and money transfers with casino platforms are made easy with Skrill. This payment provider has been around since 2001 and has a long-lasting relationship with many online casinos in New Zealand.
- Simple Online Payments and Money Transfers
- Supported by Hundreds of Online Casinos
- Positive Reputation
- Processing Fees for All Transactions
Option #4 – Bitcoin
Bitcoin is an emerging payment option for many online casino platforms and there are many ways to use it anonymously for purposes like online gambling. One of the reasons that players enjoy using cryptocurrency is because it is fast, secure, and has low fees.
- Extremely Fast Processing Time
- Secure through the Blockchain
- Low Processing Fees
- Not Many Casinos Accept Crypto in New Zealand
Option #5 – NeoSurf
NeoSurf is an online voucher system that is simple and convenient for players to use for their deposit transactions. Unfortunately, it is not well known and only select-few casino platforms currently support it. You can easily purchase a Neosurf Pincode and redeem it to begin using your funds.
- Available WorldWide
- Easy Process in Three Simple Steps
- Very Limited Support (Not Many Casinos Offer this Option)