How to Play Poker? All the Hands and Their Importance
It is one of the most popular card games in the world and more and more people are encouraged to try it. On Casinoble we know, thanks to the number of fans that enjoy the virtual tables we recommend, that the English card deck is one of the favorites. And among all the games that can be played with it, the favorite ones are poker games. But there are still many people who wonder how to play poker.
This is a game, moreover, that has several modalities. Sometimes the player only knows the cards in his hand. But other times the participants must consider the cards in their possession and others that are face up on the table and with which they can also make combinations.
How to Play Poker? All Possible Hands
To try to win a game, players must know well how to play poker and try to combine the cards to get the best possible hand. These are all the existing hands in descending order of importance:
- Royal Flush: This is the best hand of all. It is about getting five cards of the same suit in a row: the ace, the K, the Q, the J and the card with the number ten. It is very complicated to achieve but if you have this combination, bet big. If instead of reaching the ace you have another combination of five cards of the same suit in a row, it is a straight flush. This is only beaten by the royal flush.
- Poker: It consists of getting four of the same cards. In some variants in which jokers are used, there is also the repoker, but in the most serious games this hand is not possible.
- Full House: Combination of a three of a kind and a pair. That is, three matching cards and two other matching cards.
- Flush: A player counts as a flush when he has five cards of the same suit.
- Straight: Five cards in a row, regardless of whether they are of the same suit.
- Three of a Kind: Three of a kind.
- Double Pair: Two different pairs in the hand. That is, two matching cards and two cards that also have the same number.
- Pair: Two cards with the same number.
- High Card: When there is no combination the winner is decided by the value of the highest card.
These are, therefore, all the hands you can have in a game. And now that you know how to play poker, maybe you are interested in trying your skills with statistics in other fields. Well, if you prefer betting to card games, on our guides on Casinoble New Zealand we also give you the opportunity to test yourself in this field. We’ve got everything, from the best payment methods to bonuses, mobile casinos, and much more!
Whatever your favorite competition is, we can help you earn money with your hobby. Try out playing with real money and get ready to sign up to one of the best online casinos in 2023!